Raspberries, cocoa powder, coconut flakes, and chia seeds add a boost of nutrients, antioxidants, and healthy fats to this fruity smoothie with a chocolatey twist.
- 8 1/2 ounces (1 cup) unsweetened vanilla almond milk*
- 5 ounces (1 cup) frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 tablespoon raw cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops pure stevia (I like NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia)
- pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
*Feel free to sub in your favorite nut milk here. If you make your own that’s even better!
P.S. This recipe is also Candida Diet Friendly.